- What kind of music do elves like best?
- How many elves does it take to change a light bulb?
Ten! One to change the light bulb and nine to stand on each other's shoulders!
- What kind of bread do elves make sandwiches with?
Why, shortbread of course!
- What kind of money do elves use?
- Why did Santa's helper see the doctor?
Because he had low "elf" esteem!
- How long should an elf's legs be?
Just long enough to reach the ground!
- Why did the elf put his bed into the fireplace?
He wanted to sleep like a log!
- What's the first thing elves learn in school?
Elf me wrap this present for Santa!
Yule be sorry if you don't Holly up and Elf me wrap this present for Santa!
- One elf said to another elf, "We had Grandma for Christmas dinner".
And the other elf said, "Really? We had turkey!"
- How do elves greet each other?
"Small world, isn't it?"
- What do you call an elf who tells silly jokes?
A real Christmas Card!
- What do they call a wild elf in Texas?
Gnome on the ranch!
- Why did the elves ask the turkey to join the band?
Because he had the drum sticks!
- If athletes get athlete's foot, what do elves get?
- What's another name for Santa's helpers?
- Where do you find elves?
Depends where you left them!