Last year Natasha of  http://keepingthechristmasspiritalive365.blogspot.com/, had posted about Jacquie Lawson's Advent Calendar, which is a desktop advent calendar, and this is how I learned about it. I was so glad that she spread the word about it and decided to download it to my desktop. I looked forward to opening each day from the first of December to Christmas! There's a beautiful snowglobe that sits on your desktop and when you click on it the menu opens up to enter the calendar. I received an email about the new one for 2011 and if you missed the old one from last year, The Christmas Village, it's been updated for this year. It was full of lovely surprises!

This year's advent calendar is the London Advent Calendar.


You can enjoy the sights and sounds of Christmas magic in London as you count down the days until Christmas! It's $3.00 to download one calendar. Multiple orders are discounted. I bought one for my sister-in-law...and she's looking forward to December 1st. If you go to:

http://www.jacquielawson.com/advent/london?source=jl514

you will see a demo of both advent calendars. I think you will truly enjoy the animations, interactive games and stories as you count down the days to Christmas. Enjoy! Have a wonderful weekend!

P.S. I couldn't wait.....I have finished decorating the inside of my house...except for the Christmas tree, but it's coming out of the basement Sunday to be decorated next week!!
 
Top