Hope everyone had a nice Saturday. It's really late and I'm going to sleep very shortly, but I thought I would post just a few pictures for now, and I'll put more on sometime tomorrow. Here's to you Mandie! LOL!








All of the pic's above are my Thomas Pacconi glass collection. The three on the top shelf are music boxes.







The wise men, Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus, the nativity star, are Jim Shore pieces.

All of the prints below are from Norman Rockwell's Christmas Book that I ordered from Amazon. I posted on this Here if you would like to read it. I took the prints to our local craft shop and had eight frames made for them.












I made the wreath years ago and the plates are my Lenox Winter Greetings set. I have a whole lot of pictures to post, but for now I'm going to sleep. Goodnight.
 
Top