Music of the Coventry CarolImage via Wikipedia
Well, I don't know about you, but when I'm on someone else's Christmas blog or even my own, I like to listen to Christmas music. After all, what's visiting a Christmas blog like without music to help you get excited about the holidays??


I also like to listen to Accu Holidays Radio. I can go there, pick out any kind of Holiday music I want to listen to out of their many different genres, just click on any music icon of your preference, and the player opens up in another window. I can then minimize my window and listen as long as I like. Love it! The player has three tabs, a Now Playing tab, an Artist List-banned artists-ones you can select to never hear again while listening, and a Other Channels tab to pick from if you want to change the kind of music you are listening to. You can do it all from the player. It streams great and sounds wonderful! What more can you ask for?!


http://www.accuradio.com/more/accuholidays/
Enhanced by Zemanta
 
Top